During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back to Margot European Spa. We will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the Governor’s executive order and our professional bodies’ recommendations.
Our hours of business will remain the same. However, late evenings on Wednesday and Thursday will be by appointment only. We will also be offering early opening hours by appointment for any of our vulnerable clients. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever.
Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have increased our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- We request all clients call the spa from their car when they arrive, front desk will confirm when to enter the spa building (this is to help with social distancing within the reception area)
- Only the client scheduled for service will be allowed in the spa. (no additional guests please)
- Client temperature will be taken on arrival and a questionnaire to ensure health and safety
- Hand sanitizer and gloves offered to each client
- We ask that you only bring your form of payment, phone and keys into appointments, no extra items
- Social distancing will be in operation per government orders
All employees will be screened daily before the start of their work day
- All employees will be wearing the necessary PPE to protect themselves and clients at all times
- All employees will be thoroughly washing their hands
- Staff will increase facility protocols to clean and disinfect to limit exposure to COVID-19 especially on high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, hard surfaces), and paying special attention to products and shared equipment.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Temporary closure of communal space of waiting/relaxation areas
- Water will be available to guests on request in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- We request all payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards. (Cash will be accepted)
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you have traveled out of state or internationally. Quarantine for 14 days before attending an appointment
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
To book a treatment, please visit our website for online booking or call us at 248 642 3770. At Margot European Spa, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.
The Margot European Spa Team