Scroll To Top
- Please be advised that your credit card is required to secure your event date: Groups are required to give a one week notice to cancel appointments and 72-hour notice to change appointments. Cancellation and no show charges shall include full price service fees and gratuity.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all treatments for group services. For group events, gratuity may be added to a credit card for your convenience.
- We offer a private room for our group guests. If you choose to bring food or wine to your event, we do require the reservation of our private room. The room is available during and one hour past completed treatments for a minimum fee of $100. Arrangements are required if you wish to stay more than one hour past treatment times. Additional fees may apply.
- If your group will be bringing in any beverages or food for the event, the reservation of the private room is required. Food and beverages are to arrive and be set up one hour prior to the group
arrival. Groups with 6 or more guests are responsible for their own food set-up, whether through a caterer or themselves. We do have a list of recommended caterers available upon request.
- The spa can provide the following and request that you please inform us ahead of time if needed: glassware, napkins, silverware, ice buckets, wine opener, coffee, tea and water.
- All services are full price. We do not offer group discounts, however, if applicable, our monthly specials found on our website may be applied but cannot be combined with gift cards or other discounts or coupons.
- An additional service charge may be added to any events requiring specialized services and /or accommodations.
- Names of guests and choice of services must be provided two weeks prior to event date.
- We do ask that you and your guests check in at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment times, so that you may check in and start your services on time.
- The credit card listed on the contract will be charged in full once all guests have arrived and checked in, unless other arrangements have been made.
- If you are running late for an appointment, we ask that you please call. We will do our best to accommodate your service. However, the service length may have to be adjusted in order to fit within our schedule and please note that you will be charged for the full service you were scheduled for.
- We are not responsible for delays due to weather, traffic, construction, directions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- So that we may maintain the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere of our spa, please limit cell phone usage while in spa. We also kindly ask all guests as a courtesy to others to remember to use spa voices throughout our facility, especially while gathered in the private room. Please understand that our staff may approach you and request that “spa voices” be used.
- Please note: For all guests that schedule maternity massages within their first trimester, a doctor’s note is required either before the scheduled date or on the date of service.
- Pricing and services are subject to change without notice.